Get to Know Me

I thought it would be a good idea for readers of my blog to get to know me a little, so here are 10 facts about me :) 

1. Neeli is my childhood nickname. 

2. I currently live in London, but I am a proud northerner! 

3. I have an unhealthy obsession with notebooks.....there are no limits on how many one should have! (in my opinion) 

4. I used to work for Woolworths (in my teenage years) and it was the best job I have ever had; I used to work in the toys and confectionery department and there is nothing more satisfying that replenishing the Pix 'N' Mix! 

5. I am the youngest of 4 siblings. 

6. I love sushi!  

7. I have an A* in Art, and I was a member of the Art Council back in school. 

8. I am left-handed and proud! 

9. I would rather eat crisps than chocolate! -  I have an obsession with Wotsits! 

10. The man in my photo is my lovely husband - we have been married for over 2 years. 

So, there you have it! - as my blog evolves you will all get to know me a lot more.

Thank you for reading!

All my love, 

Neeli  x
  








Comments

Popular Posts