Brunch in London | Bake Street


My husband and I decided to go for a spot of brunch - so I did a little research on social media and sourced out this little cafe called 'Bake Street' 

So, off we trotted to Bake Street and upon arrival we were welcomed with friendly smiles from the staff. 

I ordered the Chaka, which is made up of poached eggs, tomato ragout, spinach, house chili oil, yogurt and halloumi, and it was accompanied with some sourdough toast. 

My husband ordered the Fried Chicken Benedict, which was poached eggs, nanban chicken, salsa, lime hollandaise and sriracha mayo. 

The food was extremely hearty, and both of our tums were really happy :)

If you are passing through North London, and are looking for a place to have some 'scran' (northern term) - then check out this place!

The menu is pretty wide - so whether you are after some breakfast, brunch or lunch, they have you covered. 

Website:http://bakestreet.co.uk/
Instagram: Bakestreetldn


Comments

Popular Posts