Farsali Rose Gold Elixir | Skincare

The older I am getting, the more I am wanting to concentrate on my skin!

It is pretty true what they say...if your skin is in good condition, the make up you apply will look even better. 

It is pretty difficult to pick what products to purchase as the skincare industry is HUGE! - so it is hard to know where to start!

In this age of social media - namely Instagram, it is somewhat easier for products to stick in your mind, even though it may not be what you are looking for. 

I feel as though i was 'groomed' into buying this product as I was seeing it everywhere on my social media - coupled with the fact that it was co-created by one of my most favourite Youtubers, Farah Dhukai, along with her husband - Sali.

I have been following Farah for years, and I have watched all of her YouTube videos....including the vlogs where Sali didn't show his face! - so yes! - YEARS! 

So, when I was thinking of upping my skincare game, I instantly knew I wanted to try the Farsali Rose Gold Elixer as soon as it became available in the UK (plus I wanted to buy it so that I could use it like all thought instagrammers)

So, I purchased this product from Cult Beauty - 30ml was £50.00 or 10ml for £20.00.

Would I recommend this product? - YES! 

Before I tried this product, I was still a little sceptical, but the texture is so compatible with my skin and I instantly realised why this Elixer was so popular.

I use this under my make-up when I am wearing heavier foundation as it makes the application so much smoother, and almost eliminates all those dry patches.

There are so many ways of using this product - I have even used it on my cuticles. 

Have you tried this product? If yes, how do you use it? 





Comments

Popular Posts